That festive time of year... When we knit like maniacs




Well it's that time of year, when some of us knitters will choose to put aside our selfie knits (they're not selfish knits!) in order to cast on our Christmas gift knitting for our loved ones... 

Well by the end of Summer I had this much done ...


Bevel Scarf for my husband

Oak Park Scarf for my Husband

Old Town Shawl for my daughter

Come What May Shawl for my daughter

A Pumpkin Spice cup cozy for my daughter


💖💪😎🙋


Then, well, as you do, why not, there's still time, I could do more, maybe I can just slip in a further...
Yep, all those things...
and so I then added to my clear deadline knit shelf ...

Simple House slippers for my father

Manhattan Cardigan for my husband, which is currently still blocking, phew finished today just in time!!

And I may have just happened to fall for a few stuffies and mitts for my daughter along the way of cruising high speed without a seat belt through Ravelry search pages and also just happened to buy a large amount of Acrylic yarn to make them with, all to go under the tree when ready along with the smug items from my oh so clever knitting Christmas gifts in July attempt



This Acrylic haul is at least not all for Christmas knitting, I let some Sirdar Elodie fall into the basket and some Dapple DK, needles and accessories as a Christmas gift for my daughter (in that I thankfully will not have to knit before she opens it) along with a project bag as she wants to make her first proper project, a DK weight sockhead hatand, wait for it, its her Birthday in early February, so then there's some skeins for those birthday knits which I will be following up Christmas knitting with!


And so on I will March, or knit late into the night whilst repeatedly blinking my eyes to will away the blurry vision, and hopefully be done by the 22nd , with a Unicorn, a Rabbit, a Monkey and a few pair of mitts                                       

💓💪💪💪💓  

Happy Knitting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Deco Decadence Shawl has been released!

I love how you can draw with yarn!

My latest release 'Journey Shawl', is now available!