On Ravelry's " Hot Right Now" list !!!







Yesterday I released my first ever 3 patterns on Ravelry and I received such lovely feedback and interest in all of them, as a newbie at designing and frankly terrified of taking the step of releasing my little tentative babies into our Ravelry world, this was extremely heartwarming and encouraging. Today, I am following yesterday up with waking this morning to find all 3 patterns were now numbers 1, 5 and 7, at that time, on Ravelrys 'hot right now list' !!! Thanks to so much wonderful support, and utterly made my day! It's probably changed by now but I'm holding onto those place numbers in my knitty little heart for the rest of the day at least 😍😍😍 not because them being popular is important in itself but it's so much more than I expected for them, so I am just happy that people liked them, and it encourages me to push on with the next few I'm working on! 

😍😍😍😍😍😍


😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Deco Decadence Shawl has been released!

I love how you can draw with yarn!

My latest release 'Journey Shawl', is now available!