My 'Go With The Flow wrap' has been released!



Go With The Flow Wrap


I am happy to announce my first warm weather wrap pattern has now been released on Ravelry, and it's call the 'Go with the Flow Wrap'

Find it in my Ravelry Store Bex knitty design and on Lovecrafts.com too

















That perfect warm weather transitioning simple little wrap, that needs to be substantial to do the job against a sudden breeze or air conditioning, but still feather light and breathable, thrown in with some uplifting wearable shades? …
You have the 'The Go With The Flow  wrap'
If you live in a warm climate as I do or would just benefit from a lightweight spring summer little wrap around against chilling air conditioning systems, this is a great add on to your transitional wardrobe. Knit this piece in light breathable summer style yarns, in shades warm weather draws you towards so it’ll blend in easily with your style, for a soft drapey piece that will take you from season to season. You can also opt for single color and choose your most loved warm weather shade.
It’s interesting enough with the pretty and modern textures, casual and versatile in it's wearing options, with not a hint of lace in sight, but still delicate enough to be able to dress it up. Whether thrown on with jeans and a light tee, or around a summer dress I know this piece is going to see me through chilly interiors, breezy days and evenings by the sea, seeing the summer both in and out, it's going to be my go to warm weather appropriate knitwear accessory.
This straightforward rectangular wrap is knitted in two identical pieces, end to center, with an unchanging stitch amount, , whilst you work through the various knit purl patterns and colours, and joined together in what becomes the central 'single' section .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Deco Decadence Shawl has been released!

I love how you can draw with yarn!

My latest release 'Journey Shawl', is now available!