Not the usual post this week...

This is just a quick update rather than a post this week just t notify everyone that I will be posting on here fortnightly from now on, just to free up some time and give me some more flexibility... So as from today expect my blog posts to be every 2 weeks instead of each week, and still on a Friday, so the next one will be live on 23rd April 2021!
Also a little announcement, it's 2 years this month since I published my first knitting pattern!
So...I will be having a 50% off sale on every pattern available through Bex Knitty Design on Ravelry & Bex Knitty Design on LoveCrafts.com until the end of April, to celebrate my 2 year Designer-versary!
I am so happy to still be doing what I love - after those initial 3 patterns, which I nervously thought might be all I had in me - having built a lovely team of test knitters and a portfolio of patterns 💓My thanks to everyone for their interest and support, as it helps me feel justified to keep at it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Deco Decadence Shawl has been released!

I love how you can draw with yarn!

My latest release 'Journey Shawl', is now available!