3rd Year Designer-versary Sale!

 

3rd Year Designer-versary Sale!





🎉💝 3  Year Designerversary!!! 💝🎉
When I first started designing, I had 3 patterns to launch and I wasn't sure if I had more than 3 patterns in me and I don't think I was even thinking beyond those !
But 3 years later, I now know I did have more than those 3 patterns in me...
In fact I've had 3 years worth in me! And have released a whole lot more patterns since then 😀
I'm really happy about this as I enjoy it so much, and to really celebrate this with the following promotions:
Everything in my store will be 33% off - From 3 patterns to 3 years!

So enjoy 33% off any of my patterns, no buying requirements, until 30th April 2022 

Available through 
Lovecrafts.com & Ravelry.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Deco Decadence Shawl has been released!

I love how you can draw with yarn!

My latest release 'Journey Shawl', is now available!